• Web site design, redesign, and renovation
• Client-maintained web sites — easily manage and update your own site
• Full webmaster services and support
• Video — videography, production, and editing; music video, events, informational/promo videos, and more
• Branding (business cards, logo, business identity, etc)
• Album art and design (for CD, vinyl, digipak, etc)
• Copy and content writing and editing
• WordPress — site design, management, and training
• Marketing and advertising for print and web
• Event posters and print materials
• Multimedia design and integration
• E-mail marketing
• Social media setup, training, and integration
• Blog setup, training, and integration
• One-on-one tutoring for Adobe CS, web management, and more
In addition to full-service design for web, print, and multimedia, I specialize in working with artists, musicians, startup business owners, and other creative types on limited budgets. I’ve spent many years in the art + music worlds, and I understand that funds can be tight when it comes to things like design, promotion, and web presence. I’ve had many new clients come to me in a state of panic because another designer quoted them a sky-high price for a project. (Sound familiar? Deep breath. Drop me a line. We can make it happen.)
My work is quick, honest, and efficient — no surprises or upselling. If you need only a simple website, that’s what we’ll build. If the scope of the project changes, we’ll talk about it every step of the way. If you need help finding a manufacturer for your CD project at a price point you can afford, or understanding jargon-laden print specs and options, that’s what I’m here for. And if you want a fully immersive multimedia website or gorgeous collector-worthy LP box set, bring it on!
I offer competitive rates to fit your budget and your needs, and full project support from start to finish.
Interested in working together? Want to talk about a project or idea?
Drop me a note! Just fill out the form below, or email direct to jvbhdesign at gmail dot com